- Reviews (0)
- Add a review
MEW sheeter knives are produced according to OEM and customer specifications. The surface can be ground to different values of surface roughness.
All of our sheeter knives are manufactured to very close tolerances and inspected to ensure straightness and parallelism. This dedication to strict quality guidelines ensures that each of our sheeter knives maintains a strong and keen cutting edge in high-speed cutting environments without sacrificing consistent cutting accuracy.
Knives for standard machine makes such as Clark Aiken, Datm, Didde, ECH Will, Jagenberg, Voith and many others.
AISI D2, D3, EN24 and Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT)
- Straightness of cutting edge 0.1 / 1000 mm or 0.04 / 300 mm
- Parallelism across length 0.03 mm
- Parallelism across width 0.03 mm
- Parallelism across thickness 0.025 mm
- There are no reviews yet.