Three-Side Trimmer Knives
MEW three way trimmer knives are suitable for cutting in short and large print runs. These knives are used for paper trimming and sizing. They are used in book binding and publishing industry.
Only the right selected bevels and material qualities will guarantee a perfect cutting for the front, head and tail cut.
The MEW Anti Glue Knife reduce ink depositing on the spine and glue build-up on the blade.
Material Grades: O7 (Cladded Steel), HSS Inlay and TCT Inlay
- Straightness of cutting edge 0.1 mm / 1000 mm
- Flatness cut edge 0.03 mm
- Polished surface < RA 0.1 µm
- Flatness 0.03 mm
- Taper 0.1 mm
- Parallelism 0.02 mm
- Inlay HSS / Tool Steel approx. 1/3 of the Knife width
- 22°-24° Single Bevel
- Guarantee to 14 mm of inlay
- Inlay TCT approx 25 mm
- Tip TCT Knives max. 1 mm wide
- Guarantee to 7 mm of inlay
- 21°/ 25°Double Angle